AOC Guild Rules
Right now we are going through a process of elimination to see what rules are needed. Please feel free to share opinions and ideas anytime.
About AOC Guild Membership
About AOC Guild Staff
- AOC Guild values respect, maturity, and a positive atmosphere. We are a family, and we have your back. There will be many opportunities for you to get involved and meet new people.
- You must be over 21 years old to join this guild. To avoid any controversy and everyone must speak and write in English at all times.
- You must read and agree to Guild Rules including, Raids & Loots Rules, and Ranks & Promotion. I would strongly advise reading through the whole guild website.
- We know the importance of smooth logistics and clear communication. We expect everyone to show up for "Scheduled Events" 10 minutes early. Please be ready to perform your specific job and have the correct consumables and buffs ready.. If you can’t be online at that time, please let us know.
- All members should utilize the AOC Guild Website, Discord, and our Forums. We are looking for those who like to communicate both in text and voice chat. While speaking is not always required, we do ask that you are comfortable getting in voice channels to listen to instructions if asked. Please note ranking positions do require a mic.
- Absolutely No, drama, cliques, relationships, politics, religion or anti-social types. Toxic, abrasive, abusive, harassing, discriminatory, or prejudicial behavior including age, gender, sexuality, nationality or race will be met with immediate expulsion from the guild.
- Any long periods of absence due to unavoidable real-life situations, members should contact an officer and make them aware as to prevent being removed from the guild. During the first 60 days of the game launch, all members that are inactive for more than 48 hours will be removed.
- Violating the rules of the guild is something that we take seriously, as it can lead to hard feelings and damage overall group cohesion. In the event that someone is violating the rules of the guild, we will investigate the matter and take appropriate action, whether the player in question is an officer or not.
About AOC Guild Staff
- AOC Guild Staff Members are there for you, the members – so feel free to contact an staff member if you ever need any advice, assistance or guidance in the guild and they will help wherever possible.
- If you have a problem with one of the staff members please report it to officers or leader promptly. This includes situations wherein an staff makes you uncomfortable or appears to be violating the rules of the guild for any reason. We strive for transparency and accountability.
- AOC Guild Officers are responsible for ensuring that our rules and values are respected and adhered to. They maintain peace and harmony within the guild, and will step in to resolve disputes, disagreements or other kinds of disruption that may occur within the guild. We strongly advise you contact and speak with our officers, in private.
- Please show due respect to our staff – they perform a lot of hard work to help keep this guild running smoothly, sacrificing many hours of their game time, and they do this purely out of their love for the guild. Officers decisions on matters are final, any abuse or lack of respect shown towards our officers will not be tolerated.