Raids & Loot Rules
Right now we are going through a process of elimination to see what rules are needed and how to structure our raid and events. Please feel free to share opinions and ideas anytime.
The Loot System
- AOC Guild know the importance of smooth logistics and clear communication. We expect everyone to show up "Scheduled Events" 10 minutes early. Please be ready to preform your specific job and have the correct consumables or buffs ready.. If you can’t be online at that time, please let us know.
- Every Raider is expected to do their best. We are not a hardcore guild yet, but we intend to make the most of our raiding and so we have high expectations of our raiders. Everyone should strive to give their best when raiding and spend time researching how to improve outside of raids and seek advice or constructive criticism when possible.
- Raid openings are not guaranteed, and no Raider is more entitled to raid than any other. Raids are composed using a fair and transparent system, giving preference to filling key roles (a Raid Leader, and appropriate numbers of tanks and healers) is our absolute priority.
- During most large guild events and raids, Discord silence maybe be requested. During those times only the guild officers or raid leader should communicate to members via Discord. If member discussion is invited, then keep it brief and to the point.
- Do not bring non guild members to any of our event or raids with our expressed permission.
The Loot System
- We are considering many options including Ashes of Creations ",Pass or Roll, Need or Greed and Master Looter.